I’m currently a second-year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Florida State University. My advisor is Prof. Jiawei Zhang. Prior that, I graduated from Sun Yat-sen University (Zhongshan University) in 2018. I worked with Prof. Zibin Zheng and Dr. Chuan Chen during my undergrad.
My primary research interests include Graph Neural Networks, Graph Mining and Recommender System from graph perspective.
- [05/26/2020] I will join Futurewei’s IC-Lab/AI group as a summer intern.
- [12/10/2019] I will attend NeurIPS in Vancouver, Canada. See you there!
- Florida State University
- Ph.D, Computer Science, 2018-Present.
- Sun Yat-sen University
- BE, Network Engineering, 2014-2018.
- Isomorphic Neural Network for Graph Representation Learning and Classification. Lin Meng, Jiawei Zhang. Graph Representation Learning Workshop of the 33rd Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS ’19 Workshop), Vancouver, Canada, December 8-14, 2019. [poster] [code]
- LATTE: Application Oriented Network Embedding. Lin Meng, Jiyang Bai, Jiawei Zhang. In: Proceedings of the 36th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (BigData ’19), Los Angeles, CA, USA, December 9-12, 2019. [slides]
- Deep Heterogeneous Social Network Alignment. Lin Meng, Yuxiang Ren, Jiawei Zhang, Fanghua Ye, Philip S. Yu. In: Proceedings of the 5th IEEE International Conference on Collaboration and Internet Computing (CIC ’19), Los Angeles, CA, USA, December 12-14, 2019. (invited paper) [slides]
Honors and Awards
- NeurIPS Student Travel Award, 2019
- FSU Student Travel Award, 2019
- The Third Class Scholarship, SYSU, 2017
- The First Class Scholarship, SYSU, 2016
You can reach me by email@example.com.